Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hump Day Updates

Updates...

School - ASU Rocks! I love my professors and one of them even laid out the gospel in 5 minutes during a lecture! I have new experiences everyday and pray that God uses me at ASU this semester (read salvation:redemption poem post below).

Wednesday's Word - new weekly posting where my goal is to get people thinking about the quote or phrase. Hopefully more than just thinking will take place, but meditation and maybe even be moved into action.

Welcome New Blogger - If you haven't had a chance to, welcome Jonathan Schultz to the blogging world. There is a link on my page or click here: Jonathan Schultz

Mill Avenue - I may do a complete post about this later, but for now, a blurb. I was at the Border's on Mill today buying books and that is an interesting place! Last time I was there, there was a female prostitute feeding her bird in the men's restroom. This may be one reason Border's has privatized their restrooms; now a token is necessary for entrance. Today I saw a homeless man sitting on the curb and with Starbucks in hand I took a seat next to him. I said "Hello, how are you today?" To which he replied, "Not so great." Our conversation took off from there and no, I did not get to share the gospel with him, but did get to develop a relationship and give him some lunch money. After the discussion I sat in the cool shade and pondered, "Could revival on Mill start with the homeless?"...just a thought

And Finally - Hope you all have a great week at school or work or wherever.
1 John 4:13 By this we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you Brian.
It seems like every escapade on Mill Avenue is eventful!

Kristie Braselton said...

Wow! I've never heard someone say positive things about ASU, especislly as it relates to faith. Why doesn't it surprise me that I would hear it from you? Thanks for showing us how to be the light of the world.

jim said...

By doing this, your protect your lawn from diseases or insect infestation. By selecting a greater number of plants, you increase the odds of your landscape surviving. The health of plants is dependent on diversity.
kermitontour.com |

stourfinancial.com |

fab4tours.com |

travelodgeauburn.com |

southtyroltravels.com |