Monday, March 19, 2007

Sweet Salvation

Jesus is coming! He is coming to rescue His children and bring them home. No more pain. No more suffering. No more death. No more sin.
ALL JESUS - only Him. Oh, my soul longs.

I'll Fly Away

Some glad morning when this life is o'er,
I'll fly away;
To a home on God's celestial shore,

I'll fly away (I'll fly away).

I'll fly away, Oh Glory
I'll fly away; (in the morning)
When I die, Hallelujah, by and by,
I'll fly away (I'll fly away).

When the shadows of this life have gone,
I'll fly away;
Like a bird from prison bars has flown,
I'll fly away (I'll fly away)

I'll fly away, Oh Glory
I'll fly away; (in the morning)
When I die, Hallelujah, by and by,
I'll fly away (I'll fly away).

Just a few more weary days and then,
I'll fly away;
To a land where joy shall never end,
I'll fly away (I'll fly away)

I'll fly away, Oh Glory
I'll fly away; (in the morning)
When I die, Hallelujah, by and by,
I'll fly away (I'll fly away).

4 comments:

Angie said...

Ok, so last night message was amazing. But I got something a little different out of it. Yup, i posted a blog.
Anyways, i can't wait to go Home, and be with Jesus forever. Oh how sweet taht sounds.

The Paasch-inator said...

Some of the pictures in that song never cease to amaze me and make me long for the day when faith will indeed be sight... I have so many wonderful memories already associated with this song. I'm also longing for Home. Funny how I always really do feel like a stranger here... probably because I don't belong. Some bright morning, when this life is over...

jim said...

Home improvement is not have to be the sole province of mechanical minds. Home improvement projects will make your home more pleasant and welcoming.
homeschoolersforken.com |

penthousewilliamsburg.com |

housesineastoxford.com |

ronthomhome4sale.com |

paradise-house.com |

jim said...

You just need to learn these ways and utilize them. Make sure to lay the sod is laid properly.Pull any weeds and loosen the soil so the new roots can take easily.
1890carolinehousebnb.com |

5280foodtruck.com |

asianbbqtruck.com |

aucklandjetboattours.com |

autodetailersplus.com |