Thursday, July 13, 2006

My First Blog

I decided that I should finally try this whole blog thing out. The purpose of my writing madness will be to explain the many experiences of being sanctified. My biggest desire is to glorify God in this dark, yet very useful place called cyberspace.

Besides studying God's word I enjoy studying economics, business, politics. Besides writing about the radical transformation God has caused in my life, I desire to write about movies, economics, societal issues, and books I am reading.

My prayer is that this blog will:
- Encourage others to think deeper
- Encourage others to know that they are not alone in their pursuit of God

Ephesians 1:7-10
7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace 8 which he lavised upon us, in all wisdom and insight 9 making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ 10 as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth. (ESV)


This is redemption - that Christ would die for me.

1 comment:

Kristie Braselton said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere, Brian! I'm excited to get a glimpse into your journey with Christ.